Subscribe Us

Actress Huma Qureshi Bazaar India Coverstar Photoshoot

Huma is wearing the Crys Mesh Shawl, by Shivan & Narresh (@shivanandnarresh). Nargis One Shoulder Monikini, by Flirtatious (@flirtatious_india). Iriza Calf Heels, by Christian Louboutin (@louboutinworld).


“I think a few years ago, I was a bit lost. I wasn’t sure about what direction I was going in, and why I was doing the work that I was doing... A lot of my life revolves around my work and how I am doing professionally, and that used to affect me a lot. Somewhere within, I was just not happy…” ­­­­­– Huma Qureshi

For The Body Issue, covergirl, Huma Qureshi (@iamhumaq), tells Bazaar India that battling her inner demons has given her the confidence to embrace herself in the most authentic fashion, and stand by all her life decisions.


“I cannot aspire to look like you or anyone else or some girl I see in a magazine, because that is not real. But I can aspire to look the best that I can. That’s what we all have to do.” ­­­­­– Huma Qureshi

For The Body Issue, Bazaar India coverstar Huma Qureshi (@iamhumaq) reveals the power of pure acceptance…of herself, her dreams, and every inch of her body.


Editor: Nandini Bhalla (@nandinibhalla) Photographs by: Tarun Vishwa (@tarun.vishwa) Styling: Styling: Pranay Jaitly and Shounak Amonkar (@pranayjaitly @shounakamonkar) Text by: Aashmita Nayar (@aashn) Hair and Make-up: Anu Kaushik (@kaushikanu) Fashion Assistants: Shubham Jawanjal (@d.shubham_j) and Ankur Pathak (@stylebyankur)

Read the complete feature in the latest issue of Bazaar India.


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments